Artist Submission Guidelines
If you are interested in working with us please sedn via email the requested information.
Please keep the following in mind when submitting artwork for review:
- In order to be considered for the Working Proof, the works submitted must not have been sold or under selling elsewhere.
- As the artist, you are responsible for the production of your art craft.
We need that you send to us :
1. A declaration about any other gallery as well as online art shop where you are current selling your works ,( including also your own web page). If you are not selling in the declaration you inform ua that you have not a Gallery
2. Photos of your works with a description ,( size, material, title,price)
3. Your professional biography
4. A reference to any publication where you and your works are mentioned
5. An authorization , ( privacy law),to use and share the mentioned information in order to evaluate your works.
If we think that your work is a good fit for the Artagorapolis we will contact you and supply you with the particulars of how we collaborates with artists including the contract we ask to sign
Please do not send hard copies to us. Any unsolicited hard copies will not be returned to artists.
Please send all to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much